The following information will allow you to process transactions via the PayJunction test account (i.e. sandbox). Additionally, you will be able to login to the test account in order to view all test transactions. All transactions that are processed via the test environment are for testing purposes only and no money will be collected.
To follow the steps below you must have already registered for your application key and activated the private PayJunctionLabs.com account provided.
Communicating with the REST API via the Test Account:
When testing, all API requests must use the following domain:
You will need the following information to authenticate and process API requests:
- API Login: The API Login for your sandbox. (or use the Shared Demo Virtual Terminal)
- API Password: The API Password for your sandbox (or use the Shared Demo Virtual Terminal)
- Application Key: your_payjunction_labs_application_key (Request API Key)
See this article for more details regarding Authentication requirements for sending the API Login and API Password.
To see your test transactions online, log into the PayJunction Demo Virtual Terminal.
Logging in to the PayJunction Demo Virtual Terminal (Sandbox / Web Interface)
You can log into your Demo Virtual Terminal (i.e. sandbox, testing environment) to verify that transactions are processing and the correct data is being sent/received.
- Go to https://www.payjunctionlabs.com
- Click on "Login"
- Login: The Virtual Terminal Login for your sandbox. (or use the Shared Demo Virtual Terminal)
- Password: The Virtual Terminal Password for your sandbox. (or use the Shared Demo Virtual Terminal)
- Click on Search, Recent or Batches, to find transactions
Test Credit Card information
Use the following test card numbers to process test transactions.
- Test Credit Cards:
- Diner Club:
- Test Expiration Date: 01/29
- Test CVV: 999 [or 9999 for Amex] (If your settings are checking for CVV)
To get approved transactions in Labs environment, please use:
- Amount: $0.99 or click here for more details
- Test Address: 1903 (If your AVS settings are checking for Address)
- Zip Code: 93101 (If your AVS settings are checking for Zip Code)
- Test Card Track: %B4444333322221111^First/Last^2201980100000?;4444333322221111=2201980100000?
How to Update Security Settings for API and Hosted Payments
PayJunction will always display the following last 4 digits for each card type.
For instance, for Visa, 1111 will always be displayed as the last 4 of the card, even if the 4242424242424242 test card number is used.
- Visa: 1111
- Mastercard: 5100
- Amex: 8431
- Discover: 1117
- Diner Club: 7913
- JCB: 1113
Test ACH Routing & Account Numbers:
Test Routing Number and Test Account Number for ACH Transactions:
- Routing: 104000016
- Account: 123456789