The following information will allow you to process transactions via the PayJunction test account (i.e. sandbox). Additionally, you will be able to login to the test account in order to view all test transactions. All transactions that are processed via the test environment are for testing purposes only and no money will be collected.
To follow the steps below you must have already registered for your application key and activated the private PayJunctionLabs.com account provided.
Communicating with the REST API via the Test Account:
When testing, all API requests must use the following domain:
You will need the following information to authenticate and process API requests:
- API Login: your_payjunction_labs_api_login_name
- API Password: your_payjunction_labs_api_password
- Application Key: your_payjunction_labs_application_key
To see your test transactions online, follow the instructions below to log into the PayJunction Demo Virtual Terminal.
See this article for more details on Authentication.
Logging in to the PayJunction Demo Virtual Terminal (Sandbox / Web Interface)
You can log into your Demo Virtual Terminal (i.e. sandbox, testing environment) to verify that the correct data is being sent/received.
- Go to https://www.payjunctionlabs.com
- Click on "Login"
- Login: your_payjunction_labs_vt_login_name
- Password: your_payjunction_labs_vt_password
- Click on Search, Recent or Batches, to find transactions
Test Credit Card information
Use the following test card numbers to process test transactions.
- Test Credit Cards:
- Diner Club:
- Test Expiration Date: 01/22
- Test CVV: 999 [or 9999 for Amex] (If your settings are checking for CVV)
- Test Address: 1903 (If your settings are checking for Address)
- Zip Code: 93101 (If your settings are checking for Zip Code)
- Test Card Track: %B4444333322221111^First/Last^2201980100000?;4444333322221111=2201980100000?
PayJunction will always display the following last 4 digits for each card type.
For instance, for Visa, 1111 will always be displayed as the last 4 of the card, even if the 4242424242424242 test card number is used.
- Visa: 1111
- Mastercard: 5100
- Amex: 8431
- Discover: 1117
- Diner Club: 7913
- JCB: 1113
Test ACH Routing & Account Numbers:
Test Routing Number and Test Account Number for ACH Transactions:
- Routing: 104000016
- Account: 123456789