The following information will allow you to process transactions via the PayJunction test account. Once you complete development and testing, simply update the API URL to our production domain (https://www.payjunction.com), and the QuickLink API Login/Password in order to point to the Live Account.
Communicating with the REST API via the Test Account:
When testing, you can send all of your test transactions to our test account use the following domain:
Additionally, you must use the following Test Account API Login and Password:
- API Login: pj-ql-01
- API Password: pj-ql-01p
See this article for more details on Authentication.
Logging in to the PayJunction Test Virtual Terminal (Web Interface)
You can view to our Virtual Terminal to verify that the correct data is being sent/received from the test account:
- Go to https://www.payjunctionlabs.com
- Click on "Login"
- Login: payjunctiondemo
- Password: demo123
- Click on Search, Recent or Batches, to find transactions
Using Real Credit Cards for Testing:
You can use a real credit card in the test account. PayJunction replaces the last 4 digits with 1111. The real card number will never be stored. When you view a transaction you will see that the last 4 digits have been replaced. This is important to remember if you search for a transaction using a card number's last 4 digits.
Test Credit Card information
If you prefer to use a test credit card, rather than your own credit card, then use the information provided below.
- Test Credit Card: 4444333322221111
- Test Expiration Date: 01/20
- Test CVV: 999 (If your settings are checking for CVV)
- Test Address: 8320 (If your settings are checking for Address)
- Zip Code: 85284 (If your settings are checking for Zip Code)
- Test Card Track: %B4444333322221111^First/Last^1712980100000?;4444333322221111=1712980100000?
Test ACH Route & Check:
If you prefer to use a test route & check, rather than your own, then use the information provided below.
- Route: 104000016
- Account: 123456789
Please Note: Shared Development Environment
The demo account is used by many individuals at the same time. Therefore, the Security settings (AVS, CVV) may fluctuate if there are others that are modifying them while you are testing. You can update the security settings by following these steps:
- Login as described above
- Click on More, in the left-side menu.
- Click on Gateway Overview, in panel.
- Scroll down to the section named Option #2 - QuickLink: Advanced API Connection
- Find the API Login that you are using (ex. pj-ql-01)
- Click on the Security link
- Update the security settings to your preference
- Click Save
NOTE: In our development environment, the last 4 digits of each card on file will always be "1111".